Mission & Values
We are deeply committed to providing Manitobans with access to products and services that support independent living, while engaging a network of partners.
To create a connected care model that allows individuals to live their lives with as much independence as possible.
Our Guiding Principles
At Victoria Lifeline, we are guided by the following principles in everything we do.
- Client Focused: We make a difference in the lives of Manitobans by putting our clients’ needs first and doing what is right.
- Teamwork: Together we collaborate with our partners to identify needs, establish shared goals and achieve milestones. We respect each other's perspectives, foster team spirit and follow through with our commitments.
- Trust and Integrity: We maintain confidentiality and act with compassion. We trust leaders, staff and volunteers to apply sound judgement to decision making.
- Equity: We are committed to equitable access for our clients, staff and partners while striving to identify and eliminate barriers to service and opportunity.
- Innovation: Where emerging needs require new solutions, we will develop partnerships and implement solutions.